Home Medical Equipment & Oxygen…Your Hospital and Home Healthcare Connection…(814) 337-0000.
Since 1996 Vantage has been the choice of hospitals and physicians in seeking continued care for patients who need care in their homes. The distinguishing factor of Vantage is that it is owned by and sponsored by provider hospitals and has the endorsement of major insurance companies.
Meeting expectations of hospitals, physicians and insurance companies means Vantage places the highest value on customer service. No sponsor of Vantage will remain a sponsor and supporter for long if patient service is lacking.
Patient and customer service is based on the respect and commitment to meet the needs required for care in the home. Vantage does this by maintaining local retail and distribution stores and centers.
Working with the hospital discharge system from the day of admission through the hospital stay, Vantage is prepared and experienced to provide services when the patient needs them.
Vantage provides the following services, each customized to the individual patient:
- Oxygen for daily use with units requiring no cylinders and replacement cylinders for those patients who require this mode of therapy.
- Oxygen for sleep through positive pressure for patients who have shown to need such oxygen after a sleep study has indicated the need and the physician has prescribed this therapy.
- Vantage has sleep study services, scheduled for the patient’s convenience and based upon a physician referral. Interrupted sleep and snoring may be an indication of oxygen deficiency and a sleep study may be required.
- CPAP, continuous positive pressure mask with oxygen, and replacement masks and parts are serviced by Vantage.
- Wound care systems which make the difference for comfort, a normal life style and affordability for the patient that is dealing with persistent wound treatment.
- Beds, wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, and other sick-room service and mobility items are available. Many of these items can be reviewed on-line in a catalogue format so the patient and customer can become familiar with the various types and styles that meet the needs and preferences of the individual.
- Chairs, with lift assistance, bed cushions, pillows and other comfort items both for the patient and for the “comfort seeking” consumer are available.
- Specialty designed items, such as pediatric ventilators and other items are always available by talking with the Vantage Care Consultant, available at no charge to work with the patient, consumer or patient’s family to design a room, a bathroom or other items to make the environment more comfortable.
What should you look for in a Durable Medical Equipment Company?
Experience. Delivery of equipment is important with a presentable person that knows the equipment and can assist in explaining its operation. Expect more than a delivery man.
Certified Staff. Vantage staff are highly trained and certified by the respective national organizations and are the best assurance that the people you deal with are qualified and know their products.
Comprehensive Service and Products. Vantage can handle a wide range of health care needs. There is one call to make and the need is met.
Follow up after the sale. After you become a customer of Vantage or you use one of the Vantage products, staff dedicated to follow up on your satisfaction will be contacting you. We want to make sure that what you have is completely satisfying and we consider you part of the Vantage service family.
Please call (877) 593-6328 today.