Vantage Care Apothecary…a goal driven institutional pharmacy with fully staffed pharmacist supervision, that brings the right medication to the right patient at the right time, every time…(800) 832-0291.
When a loved one must be in the care of others, whether that is a personal care home, nursing home or other long term care facility, the treatment course often includes the need for medication. Medication errors are the last thing anyone wants to run the risk of when your loved one is in the care of others.
Vantage has been providing medication service, under full time licensed pharmacist staff for over 36 years with the combined staff experience of over 300 years. Providing high quality pharmacy services to chronic patients and residents is never to be taken for granted.
Vantage Care Apothecary has been providing service to health care facilities and programs to a specific population group since 1977. Vantage Care Apothecary focuses on settings and population groups that are not considered a retail pharmacy service such as skilled nursing homes, personal care homes, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers, adolescent treatment programs that are outpatient or residential and behavior health and mental health facilities.
Each patient and customer population requires a thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements and the service is customized to meet the specific needs of the customer and program served.
Because of the size and experience of Vantage Care Apothecary, specific quality assurance programs are routine such as:
- Bar code scanning – Ensures the correct medication is selected for each prescription.
- Automated and remote dispensing – a mini pharmacy at your facility. It dispenses multi-dose packets labeled according to law by patient name, drug and medication pass time.
- Secure Link – A pass code protected interface linking the facility directly with the Vantage Care Apothecary information for historical reports and records for medications dispensed.
- Docutrack – Automatically records and stores all faxes received and sends back confirmation that the fax was received as part of the customer/facility documentation of the order. If it was faxed, Vantage Care Apothecary will get it.
With over 150 years of staff experience, Vantage preserves the high quality standards that have come to be recognized as the “Vantage Pride”. Pharmacists, trained and educated at premier Schools of Pharmacy, over see Operations.
- Exceeding USP 797 Standards for sterile preparation
- Certified Registered Nurse Infusuion (CRNI) credentialed staffing
- Reimbursement specialists to assist with insurance claims and coverage questions
- Specialized Infusion Pharmacists
- Clinicians available on-call 24/7
- Documented interdisciplinary teams and conferences to design a custom care program
- Accreditation and regulatory compliance and certification
- Disease management programs
- Pain management programs and dose conversions
- Pharmacy consultations
There is one choice . . .Vantage Care Apothecary, 814.336.1301 or our direct service line (800) 832-0291.